Dragon Tiger is the all aspects winner than baccarat

Do you know that 5 Reasons of Dragon Tiger has more popularity than Baccarat

Dragon Tiger Game is almost a 50%-50% game with a very little house advantage, and it has higher odds than baccarat, even up to 50x! It is surely your first pick of card games!

The game rules of baccarat always confuse rookie players, but Dragon Tiger is truly rookie-friendly. It is simple and easy to pick up, very different from old poker games. Players in every level can get familiar with it in a short time. we will have 5 reasons down below to convince you!

Reason 1: Dragon tiger is easier to understand

Dragon tiger is easier to understand than Baccarat

Like baccarat, Dragon Tiger is also played by 8 decks of cards. The “Main bet” in Dragon Tiger is “Dragon” and “Tiger” but in baccarat, it is “banker” and “player.” Although they are different in the name they all represent of betting, the player can bet on one side to win the bonus.

In the Dragon Tiger game, the dragon and the tiger will get one card each from the dealer, differing from the 2 cards (sometimes even 3) rule in baccarat, and the point counting is different, too.

Largest
Smallest
From smallest to largest
Dragon Tiger
A =1 point
K =13 point
A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K
Baccarat
10, J, Q, K = 0 point
9 =9 point
10=J=Q=K, A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Largest
Smallest
Dragon Tiger
A =1 point
K =13 point
Baccarat
10, J, Q, K = 0 point
9 =9 point

From smallest to largest
Dragon Tiger
A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K
Baccarat
10=J=Q=K, A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Dragon Tiger is very easy to understand. Take a look at the point and the result can be told immediately. Baccarat not only needs to calculate the sum of the points but also converts the points to digits if it exceeds over ten. Dragon Tiger doesn’t need to draw any other cards, only one card to decide the winner. Baccarat not only needs to draw an extra 1 to 2 cards, but the rules of the banker and the player’s draw cards are also different and complicated, too.

But the “main bet” and the odds are almost the same.

Main bet
Dragon Tiger
Dragon
Tiger
Tie/ Super Tie
Baccarat
Banker
Player
Tie
Odds
1:1
1:1
1:8

However, the actual profit does not reflect correctly depending on the odds. Dragon Tiger emphasizes that you will get as much as you win. Baccarat will have an additional 5% difference on the banker’s part because of the dealer commission, which means that the odds of the banker in baccarat are 1:0.95.

Reason 2: Dragon tiger is easier to play

Dragon tiger is easier to play than Baccarat

Besides the dragon side, the tiger side and the tie, some Dragon Tiger game also has super draw. Click know more “Evolution Dragon Tiger odds higher than average!” odd, even, red and black to bet on. Click know more “Only in WM Casino, special way to play Live Dragon Tiger” You can get more detailed information in the link we provide!

On the other hand, baccarat can bet on banker, player, and tie, there is also some other bet in some baccarat. For example, “the banker/player’s first two cards are the same,” “the banker/player has a total of 5 to 6 cards,” etc. Really complicated.

What’s more, some suppliers even count a card of 10 as the maximum number of points, not 9, which means that all point calculation rules have to be renewed.

Reason 3: Dragon tiger is easier to win

Dragon tiger is easier to win than Baccarat

The winning rate of the Dragon Tiger game is very easy to calculate.

The first reason: its rules are simple and intuitive. The Player’s winning rate is 44.6%, the casino’s winning rate is 45.8%, and the probability of a tie is 9.6%.

What else is, depending on the situation, the player’s win rate may also be higher, because the tie will not take all the bets from the loser, but will return 50% to them, which gives them more confidence to bet on high odds tie.

Reason 4: Dragon tiger is easier to have better odds

Dragon tiger is easier to have better odds than Baccarat

Dragon Tiger game not only has more main bets than baccarat, but it also has better odds.

Take tie as an example, it will always be 1:8 in baccarat. But in the Dragon Tiger game, the super tie has 1: 50 odds. To betting on an even and odd number, baccarat will be 1:0.92 and 1: 0.88 but in the Dragon Tiger game, it is 1: 1.05. to know more about betting even and odds number please read: “Only in WM Casino, special way to play Live Dragon Tiger

Reason 5: Dragon tiger is easier to use strategies

Dragon tiger is easier to use strategies than Baccarat

Martingale strategy is a math-based strategy often used in casinos. It is also a formula that can ensure players win. However, there are too many requirements when it comes to using Martingale. One of the reasons most of the games do not meet the stander of using it is that the dealer always has more advantage than the player in most of the game. Martingale can only be used when it is a fair game, which means the player and the dealer have almost the same percentage of winning chance.

Fortunately, Dragon Tiger is the kind of game that perfect for using Martingale as a betting strategy.

Recommend site to play Dragon Tiger

Cr Pati101 owns more than one Dragon Tiger game, it is currently actively transforming, hoping to make the benefits and advantages of Dragon Tiger widely known by players. Whether a player wants to start with Baccarat or Dragon Tiger, Cr Pati101 is your only choice.

Why do we do that? First of all, Cr Pati101 has 3 different versions of Dragon Tiger. Secondly, the offers, bonuses, cashback, and promotions are endless. Finally, all players who register with Cr Pati101 can get a bet of 100 INR register bonus! Do not waste any time, come and experience right away!