2022 / October / 07
02:54

“Gambler psychology” greatly affects the game, which cannot be ignored

When it comes to gaming, most people’s first intuition is that it will ruin a person and fall into a dead end. This concept is usually caused by the misunderstanding on gambling. As a representative of fair game, Dragon Tiger can cause cognitive bias in particular, because most people view it as a “game of luck”, but in fact, after a thorough understanding of the underlying mechanism, you will find that all risks and win rates can be used numbers. You can read “Still bet on luck in Dragon Tiger? Learn Martingale Strategy and don’t do that anymore.” for understand it.

If the player is familiar with the psychology used behind Dragon Tiger, and can self-suggest on it, bet on the game with a logical formula and a steady rhythm, then all the probabilities and statistics can gradually get closer to the function curve and probability model. The absence of the uncontrollable cause of “psychology” means that you can rely on logic to dominate the game instead of resigning to fate.

Whether the win rate increases or not depends on the players is having a deep understanding of themselves or not, otherwise no amount of tips and know-how will be able to work.

What is the psychology of a gambler? How can it help players in Dragon Tiger?

Dragon Tiger gambler psychology scale

Gambler psychology is an umbrella term, deriving various hypotheses and theories. In general, gambling psychology can be applied to every aspect of life, and everyone has a gambler psychology to some extent.

Take daily life as an example. Suppose you are going to commute to work today. The weather forecast said that the chance of rain is only 10%. You can choose to bring an umbrella to deal with the 10% chance of rain, or you can choose not to bring an umbrella to deal with the other 90%.

Many people find it troublesome to bring an umbrella. They think 10% is a relatively small probability, so they choose not to bring an umbrella. However, bringing an umbrella can guarantee that you have a 100% chance of not being exposed to rain, and without an umbrella, you have to withstand the 10% chance of rain. Therefore, when a person without an umbrella makes a decision, the reason behind it is the psychology of gambling.

The psychology of gambling in the narrow sense can be attributed to three psychological characteristics:

(1) Wanna get something for nothing, relying too much on luck
(2) Willing to take risks at the cost of life
(3) In order to achieve the goal, you can do whatever you can, including hurting others’ benifit

If you meet all three items, then you must pay attention. You may not be suitable for gambling, it will only make you bankrupt. If you only meet one or two items, then don’t worry too much. In order to improve the winning rate of a fair game like Dragon Tiger, players must reverse their mental cognition.

Take the first personality trait as an example. Some players may think that fair game games like Dragon Tiger rely on luck to win, but this is not the case. Almost everything in the world has been, can, and will be quantified, which means that most things can be estimated and calculated with numbers.

Even “luck” can calculate the probability of occurrence to a certain extent, but most people do not have the relevant knowledge and tools, and do not know how to quantify, so they can only determine whether it will happen or not happen. The thing is due to luck.

For example, did you know that the fiber thickness of textiles can also be quantified? “Danny” is a unit specifically used to calculate the thickness of textile fibers, calculated in terms of length (meters) and weight (grams). Since even such subtle things have corresponding units to calculate, how can we not calculate the probability of each card appearing in Dragon Tiger?

When players can reverse their own perception through the above, they can stop betting and leave in a reasonable game, even if they only win one yuan or lose a small amount of money. Don’t forget, we will always have a second chance.

"House Money Effect" derived from gambling psychology, effective profit and stop loss

"House Money Effect" derived from gambling psychology

To talk about the effect of gambling, we must first talk about gambling capitalism. Gambling capitalism was first developed by Susan Strange, a well-known British political economy expert. In her book “Casino Capitalism”, Susan Strange proposed that the theory emphasized the speculative nature of contemporary capitalist society and described it as a casino.

Gambling capitalism regards the entire financial system as a “real virtual”, German scholar Ulrich Beck and British scholar Anthony Giddens and others even put forward the risk society theory, that the capitalist society has entered the “risk era” from a “risk society”.

To put it simply, because of the rapid flow of funds and the gradual elimination of paper currency, the numbers in those accounts are assets you own, but they have no sense of reality. Under this premise, everything from retail to real estate can be driven up by stocks and securities speculation. Some people strike the gold overnight, and some lost ever thing overnight, c’est la vie!

Because money has no sense of reality in the hands, when players benefit from the game, they will understand the benefited money and the principal separately, thinking that the benefited money is “others’” and the principal is “own.” And gradually increase the bet with the money gained. Once you lose all of your money, your brain will move to the principal. If you lose all of your principal, it will become a myth that will never be restored; this is the principle of the gambling capital effect.

Here, players need to understand that even if they win, they should also imply that they own the money. Players can imagine that they work hard every day to make money with the money they won, and use this to convert how long they have to work to get that money.

And in fact, the money you won was originally ours. Players can withdraw these cash from Online Casino at any time for their own living expenses. Take Evolution’s Dragon Tiger with the highest odds as an example. If you win 50 times the bonus from a suited tie, if you bet 1,000 INR, you will get 50,000 INR, and the player will get more than 50,000 INR. You can withdraw directly and use it to supplement your living expenses.

Bet Dragon Tiger with high odd

When you understand the effect of gambling and can actually apply it to yourself, then you have already succeeded half.

"Snakebite Effect" to rationally analyze instead of being carried away

The gambling effect we had mention effectively allows players to understand the meaning of the winning money and principal, so that they can draw hands in time when they win part of the money, instead of mistakenly treating the won money as “other people’s.” Continue to increase the bet, and a vicious circle after losing the game.

The snake bite effect we’re going to talk about here is to teach you how to get rid of the myth of “once bitten, twice shy.” Under the principle of economic rationality, the profit and loss of a dollar should be the same, but the feeling of winning a dollar is not the same as losing a dollar. Under different investment behaviors, players will also show different satisfaction with their profit and loss.

If the betting in the game goes well, the player’s risk tolerance will also increase; if the betting in the game is not smooth, it will also become lower. If a player loses a large sum of money in a particular game or machine, they will have an evasive mentality for that game or machine and will not be willing to play the game in a short period of time. However, when the next player went to play the same game or machine, he won the jackpot in a short time. This means that the original player missed the opportunity to make a lot of profits due to his low risk tolerance.

If the player can reasonably follow the established pattern to bet, take into account the situation of losing most of the bet, and rationally control the mood of losing the game, a certain degree of risk tolerance self-control can be achieved.

Even if you lose big money in a short time, it is only a temporary phenomenon. Of course, the premise is to be able to place bets in accordance with a specific pattern and be sure to make long-term profits. In addition, if the player is sure that he can win in a certain number of bets in the future, he should also hint that he should not be affected by the snakebite effect and thus miss the chance of victory.

When you have a certain degree of control over your risk tolerance and jump out of the framework of the snakebite effect, then you have succeeded.

Reasonable self-suggestion, win a lot of bonuses in Dragon Tiger

You can win a lot of bonuses in Dragon Tiger

When the player can overcome the gambler psychology, use the gambling capital effect, and not be affected by the snake bite effect, then they can prepare for a certain degree of game in the Dragon Tiger Evolution of Cr Pati101. Newly registered users can get a 100 INR bet in Cr Pati101, allowing players to take away 50 times the super prize of Evolution’s Dragon Tiger without spending any money.

Cr Pati101 in addition to presenting bonuses for new registered users, there are daily sign-in activities to get free bets, and there are also monthly activities to win free bonuses. In addition, if players meet certain conditions, they can get extra bonuses, and invite friends and relatives to get free bets.

Memorize the psychological effects behind the three games mentioned in this article, and beginners can also win big money in Dragon Tiger.